Friday, January 6, 2012

All That Happened


In the year 1999, I was at a beach in Goa to usher into the millennium. As a confident ocean swimmer that I was, one miscalculated dive changed my life completely. Since than I am completely paralyzed neck downwards due to a cervical spinal cord injury which left me with all four limbs non functional( a Quadriplegic), 50% of respiratory condition, failure of bladder, no bowel movements and  zero sensation in almost 90% of the body. 

I wondered why I was chosen for such a fate. WHY ME?? 

In spite of all the adversities and the trying times, I didn’t allow hope to cease.

I realized that “nothing was impossible” it was all about the indomitable spirit & mind over matter. Through my trails and tribulations I discovered what I call the positive, passionate and the progressive thinking attitude, which helped me, excavate my self from the morass of life… “And look at life positively again”. So, I thought that this was the apt time to act instead of sulking with my problems. I chose to enlighten others with “THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING” & change their perception towards life.

As a human being I felt that it was my moral responsibility to share my experiences by which I can be a change maker  & made it a mission of my life to touch as many lives as I can till I depart from this planet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment