Saturday, May 17, 2014

APPEAL ALL TO VOTE FOR MTC GLOBAL TOP 10 THINKERS AWARDS

VOTING APPEAL:
I happen to be one of the Top 50 Thinkers in the list of MTC Global Awards.
(MTC Global Top 10--Indian Ranking. )
Top 10 will be selected out of Top 50 Thinkers based on Voting.
Voting lines open.Voting will close on 15.06.2014
Cast your vote to support the top 10 thinkers. Each vote counts.

Go to the link to vote--- http://www.mtcglobalaward.org/mtc.php

VOTE YOUR FAVOURITE THINKER
Hi Friends, I am Girish Gogia , a man on a global mission till my last breath to spread positivity and motivation . I am a quadriplegic (90 % paralyzed) since 14 long years.
As a motivational, inspirational speaker I conduct:
Life Transforming Sessions, Motivational workshops & Motivational lectures for the Corporate world, Educational Institutions, Associations and Non-profit organizations.
Mission accomplished:
1. GIRISH HAS BEEN HONOURED AS A HONOREE ON USA’S NUMBER ONE BLOG todayshonoree.wordpress.com WHICH WRITE AND HONOURS EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. THEY HONOURED HIM AS TODAYS HONOREE ON 25th OF JANUARY 2012.

2. Karmaveer Chakra Medallion’ by the International confederation of NGO’s Instituted by United Nations.

3. Felicitated by Dr. Batra’s Foundation and Bajaj Auto as :
“The Positive Health Hero 2013”’

4. Spreading awareness for increasing voting percentage in 2014 elections. Chosen as an election ambassador for print and electronic media .

On Going Projects:
1. Project Humanity.
2 Project Respect Women
3. Project Save Earth

The last 14 years of neck downwards complete paralysis has been absolutely mind boggling and the best phase of my life. You may be wondering how? I am sure you wish to know how someone can be so happy inspite of being 90% paralyzed and dependent for every little thing on a care taker 24/7 round the clock.

So what if I can't drink a drop of water on my own, how does it matter?
So what if I can't eat a morsel on my own, how does it matter?
So what If I can't take a shower or dress up on my own, how does it matter?
So what if I cannot move an inch on my own, how does it matter?

Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances.

Vote for me only if you think I deserve ,Kindly don’t vote on sympathy grounds .
Thanks in advance and God bless you all !!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment